Tuesday, April 12, 2016

opsc.gov.in Odisha OPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Result 2015-2016 Merit List Download

The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.

Internal security and related issues.

UPSC CMS 2010 Papers:. Agriculture Paper I Agriculture Paper II Animal Husbandary & Veterinary Science Paper I Animal Husbandary & Veterinary Science Paper II Anthropology Paper I Anthropology Paper II Botony Paper I Botony Paper II Chemistry Paper I Chemistry Paper II Civil Engineering Paper I Civil Engineering Paper II Commerce & Accountancy Paper I Commerce & Accountancy Paper II Economics Paper I Economics Paper II Electrical Engineering Paper I Electrical Engineering Paper II Geography Paper I Geography Paper II Geology Paper I Geology Paper II History Paper I History Paper II Law Paper I Law Paper II Management Paper I Management Paper II Mathematics Paper I Mathematics Paper II Mechanical Engineering Paper I Mechanical Engineering Paper II Medical Science Paper I Medical Science Paper II Philosphy Paper I Philosphy Paper II Physics Paper I Physics Paper II Political Science & Internation Relations Paper I Political Science & Internation Relations Paper II Psychology Paper I Psychology Paper II Public Administration Paper I Public Administration Paper II Sociology Paper I Sociology Paper II Statistics Paper I Statistics Paper II Zoology Paper I Zoology Paper II. g) Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science

S.No Subject Number of Questions
1 Power Systems 25
2 Power Electronic & Electric Drives 20
3 Microprocessor & Microcontroller 15
4 Analog & Digital Electronic Circuits 15
5 Communication Systems 15
 Total Questions 90
. This includes various sectors depend on type of Post UPSC is recruiting for. OPSC Asst Executive Engineer Previous Papers, Exam Pattern, and OPSC Syllabus.

CE: IES Conventional Solved Paper1 Rs.400. So we suggest all the viewers to keep patience & keep in touch with our website to know latest results updates.

Writing comprehension

. Download OPSC Junior Lecturers in Orissa Education Service (Group-B) question paper in pdf file.

General Studies Paper II (X Series). Download Syllabus OPSC Civil Services Examination in PDF Form Download Syllabus OPSC Junior Lecturer Exam in PDF Form.

There were two papers in pre examination.

Latest Answer Key Latest Result Latest Admit Card Latest Govt jobs Like Over Facebook Page And Get "Daily GK Updates In Hindi & English" "Exam Quiz" "Current Affairs" " Mock Test "On Your FB Wall.

OPSC Selection Procedure:.

There are on-line portal websites such because the sarkari on-line that are expressly modeled after catering the necessities the jobless youth by concentrating on the locations the place people having difficulties in looking for job alternatives within the net part

. Download Odisha PSC CS Prelims Solved Question Paper 2015: Visit official website of Odisha Public Service Selection which is www.opsc.gov.in On home page you can able to see what’s new box in that latest event link will be placed. Current affairs were asked as part of other topics like Ecology (Global Environment Facility), Economy (Bank Saathi), GK (Agni missiles) etc. We Provides These OPSC Previous Years Question Papers will not only let the candidates for good Idea with Examination pattern but also the types of questions and their difficulty level Test and get to good score in the written exam.


Tags : model test paper of upsc exam,ias question papers,upsc question bank,upsc sample papers,upsc,upsc syllabus,fastudent,upsc civil service previous year question papers,engineering,upsc exams

No comments:

Post a Comment